A pastor had been on a long flight between church conferences. The first warning of the approaching problems came when the sign on the airplane flashed on: Fasten Your SeatBelts.
Having four visiting family members, the wife was very busy, so I
offered to go to the store for her to get some needed items, which included
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
I liked the old paths, when
Moms were at home.
Dads were at work.
Brothers went into the army.
And sisters got married BEFORE having children!
Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign and PLEASE forward this as an Email to everyone in your address book and ask them to also forward it.
* The average life expectancy in the US was forty-seven.
* Only 14 Percent of the homes in the US had a bathtub.
* Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
Tell your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your parents your Dr's office, the check-out girl at the market, everyone you run across.
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
* Keep skunks and bankers at a
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.