* The average life expectancy in the US was forty-seven.
* Only 14 Percent of the homes in the US had a bathtub.
* Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
Tell your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your parents your Dr's office, the check-out girl at the market, everyone you run across.
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
* Keep skunks and bankers at a
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
One night, at 11:30 PM, an older African-American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highway trying to endure a lashing rainstorm.
Many years ago, when I worked as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare and serious disease.
•Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
•Always drink upstream from the herd.
•There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, ‘One nation, under God.’