I liked the old paths, when
Moms were at home.
Dads were at work.
Brothers went into the army.
And sisters got married BEFORE having children!
Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign and PLEASE forward this as an Email to everyone in your address book and ask them to also forward it.
* The average life expectancy in the US was forty-seven.
* Only 14 Percent of the homes in the US had a bathtub.
* Only 8 percent of the homes had a telephone.
Tell your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your parents your Dr's office, the check-out girl at the market, everyone you run across.
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
* Keep skunks and bankers at a
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
One night, at 11:30 PM, an older African-American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highway trying to endure a lashing rainstorm.
Many years ago, when I worked as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare and serious disease.